Trusted Attorneys, Advisors and Litigators Since 1981
I am attorney Brian J. Cohan. I serve clients throughout the metropolitan Chicagoland area.
It is important to consider the unique background and qualifications of a lawyer when retaining that lawyer. Unlike other lawyers who have gone to law school without working
in the “real world”, I have managed real estate, run an advertising agency, and even worked in the transportation industry.
With a Juris Doctorate with emphases in Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Taxation and Litigation, and Principal of a boutique estate planning and probate law firm, I am well positioned to serve you as
• Supreme Court of Illinois, 1981
• United States District Court, 1981
• United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit, 1981
• DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois; Juris Doctorate with emphases on Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Taxation and Litigation.
• University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona; Bachelor of Arts with Distinction.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
• Illinois State Bar Association 1981 to present
• Section on Estates and Trusts, Illinois State Bar Association